If it seems quiet, itâ€™s for good reason. We have a 5 week cycle, and price appears to be consolidating at these levels, not descending into a rapid selloff. The longer cycle gives us time to wait and see how things develop. Will we get a shallow sideways consolidation followed by one more high? If so, we have some ideas of where weâ€™d like to enter a bearish recommendation should the wave count support it. If we get a deeper, more prolonged correction, then a bull put spread could be in the offing. The volatility is ultra-low, so that could factor into this monthâ€™s decision as well.