The company reported its segments as:
- The iPhone segment shipped a total of 78.29 million units for total revenue of $54.38 billion, an increase of 5% in units and 5% in revenue year over year.
- iPad shipped 13.08 million units for $5.53 billion in revenue, a decrease of 19% in units and a decrease of 22% in revenue from the same period last year.
- The Mac segment shipped 5.37 million units for a total of $7.24 billion in revenue, with units rising by 1% and revenue rising by 7%.
- Services revenues rose 18% year over year to a total of $7.17 billion in revenue.
- Other Products had revenues that totaled $4.02 billion which was down 8% from last year.
In terms of guidance for the fiscal second quarter, the company is calling for revenues in the range of $51.5 billion to $53.5 billion with a gross margin between 38% and 39%. The consensus estimates are calling for $2.09 in EPS and $53.94 billion in revenue for the coming quarter.
Apple’s board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.57 per share of common stock, which will be payable on February 16, for shareholders of record on the close of February 13.