FB is long from $49.92. As of this writing the stock is at $62.59. 25% of the core position size is being held.
Based on our models, the probability of a big move up is 40% and the probability of a big move down is 25%. There is a 35% probability of a small move.
Complete information is available only to paid subscribers.
To become a member visit