Position yourself to capture the upside potential of stocks
1. Consider cheaper sectors they could lead the next bullish wave. ASIA, is key, check the overnight return of SPX vs day Return for the last 10 years
2. Bond investor will seek higher yields with low-interest rates, emerging markets and “green” bonds
3. The elections in the United States will keep volatility higher so try to look for strategies that will profit for that, Metals, Options and Hedge Funds
4. Protect yourself from downside risks, Hedges are expensive today but can consider them cheap if we have another leg down at -15 to -30% from current levels in the news few quarters.
5. COVID-19 was horrible for many sectors and must open new projects, I think that Automation and Online Payments can grow in developing countries. Robotics, and smart automation in developed countries. Of course, Genetic Therapies and Metical Tech.
6. It seems we need to prepare ourselves for a weaker USD. Look at GBP and CHF and Metals such as Gold and Silver in you are 100% invested in USD.
If you are looking for a money manager to diversify capital, I offer the third party services that I trust.
Of course, consider that I can be wrong and that the above is only my opinion as of now and this can change.