About a year ago, I got a long signal on BitCoin, you can read it below. That day Interactive Brokers was asking for about 30k margin that I did not have, thus I did not purchase any future contract: Nor, I was not ready to create a wallet to hold digital assets.
A year has passed and main brokers from around the world are still not allowing to purchase the digital assets directly with their technology. I believe that will change in the future. If we get there, BitCoin will be at some price that nobody can predict with certainty. Maybe about 100USD or 100K USD. I just can not know.
However, there have been key advancements in the industry that I believe have lowered the risks compared to 5 years ago. Of course, many would say that lower risks can lower the expected return.
In the last few months:
- Two Crypto Futures contracts trading at the CME
- Companies are holding Bitcoin in their balance sheets and talking publicly about it
- Miami will set up payment gateway to pay city taxes with crypto
- US Banks and Credit Cards and Major Tech companies are considering to open their gateways for integrations
- Hedge Funds are allocating funds only for diversification and looking for experience partners
Today I requested access to purchase Crypto. The main reason, I am getting involved is for diversification and because I want to gain first-hand experience in the field. I need to put my money where …
Here you can read that the BNY Mellon plan enter Crypto. I need to learn now to create financial statements with those investments because company valuations will be affected by this.
I will only risk money that I am willing to lose.