AM EARNINGS still to come..
- Time Warner (AT&T DoJ lawsuit commentary), Mastercard (may set tone for Visa, which reports after the bell)
- Healthcare: Awaiting more Amazon impact comments w/ McKesson and Cigna #’s coming
- Energy: The Integrateds and refiners are starting to roll with Shell, Conoco, Valero and Marathon Petro.. Exxon and Chevron are both tomorrow
- Autos & Machinery: Not earnings, but worth mentioning that auto sales will trickle in throughout the morning while Class 8 preliminary truck data (market moving for Cummins, Paccar and Navistar) usually hits early in the month
PM EARNINGS aside from the FAANG trio..
- Besides Apple, Amazon & Alphabet, we’ll get GoPro (M&A commentary), Tableau (getting displaced?), the opticals (Viavi and II-VI), Mattel (M&A speculation w/ Hasbro), Decker’s (Marcato spat), Post (update on private brands options), OSI Systems (Muddy Waters target), and Amgen (Repatha sales)
Data from Bloomberg