Here are the update from today:
- Greece will not pay IMF on Tuesday: Govt official
- All 10 S&P sectors in the red; deepen losses in afternoon
- CBOE Volatility index .VIX spikes. Went short volatility Jan 2016.
- Euro STOXX 50 index – biggest one-day fall since 2011.
- Tens of thousands rally against bailout ahead of referendum in Greece.
- PM Tsipras indicates he will resign if vote lost.
- European bank shares tumble, oil falls to three-week low
- Shocked Greeks wake up to shuttered banks, capital controls
The American Indexes were down, here is the summary: $Dow 1.95%, $S&P 2.09%, $Nasdaq 2.4%
Tomorrow will review Asian market and later if Europe drops will look for a macro hedge.
A snap Reuters poll of more than 70 economists and traders taken on Monday put the probability of Greece leaving the euro zone at 45 percent, up from 30 percent a week ago.