- The POC moved higher today. It was not able to migrate to a new yearly high. This is the last step for the bulls to confirm that the SPX can trade higher and to an open territory for the Month and the next Quarter
- Dic ’18 lows are almost 300 points away and now it’s saver to assume that the new level of liquidity can be near 2600
- 2680 was tested and hold to my surprise last week, without any major catalyst from the market large players are not leaving footprints for my systems to read. This is why I am almost with 0 market risk in a medium term
- VIX is trading lower which is providing a cheap hedge. On the other hand, it’s cheap for a reason
- It is my opinion that KEY TECH Equities are weaker than expected (EPS) giving current SPX price. Utilities leading to where??