It has been a wonderful experience to provide diversification with RandBots however changes are going to apply for those of you that are not connected to the Advisor (Randholm & Co.):
Please read if this can apply to you.
- For those of you that have both the AutoTrader
(RandBots / C2) and the Advisor there are not many things to change.
I will continue trading from the advisor.
- Your RandBots access will be discontinued.
- For those of you that are only trading the signals without the advisor connection: pricing will change.
- R Option will continue.
- I will continue to trade R Option Model from the Advisor under Interactive Brokers.
- For most of you, that are not under the advisor and
have the account at Interactive Brokers
- You can connect your account to my advisor, See instructions bellow.
- I will trade R Option or R Option Mini at your desire risk level. If that changes you need to email me.
- Your RandBots access will be discontinued as well as your Credit Card payments.
- The Advisor will charge Management and Performance Fee will apply.
- For those of you not trading at Interactive Brokers, it
is a bit harder.
- You can open an account, email me if interested.
- I will help you with the set up.
To request a connection to the advisor, visit Interactive Brokers Account Management
- Click Settings > Account Settings.
- In the Configuration panel, click the Configure (gear) icon for Create, Move, Link or Partition an Account.
- Select the radio button next to Move my entire account to an account managed by an Advisor/Broker, and then click CONTINUE.
- EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS
- Click CONTINUE.
- Type your signature in the field provided in each of the agreements that appear. Click I Agree after signing each agreement.
- An email will be sent to the Advisor or Broker to inform him or her of your request. The Advisor or Broker must approve your request (in Pending Items) before you new linked account is open.
You can call me or email me, as always.